Happy Gregorian New Year!
A lot of people I know don’t do New Years Resolutions, mostly because they feel it’s just setting oneself up for failure. I’ve always liked the whole tabula rasa feeling of a new calendar year, and it makes me want to set some goals. So I’ve come up with a short list of things that I think are actually quite achievable for me.
I’ve also started a 101 goals in 1001 days list for myself, as a way to have some more specific goals, but I’ll talk more about that later. For the time being, here’s my list of New Years Resolutions for 2012:
1. Create something every day.
2. Learn something new every day.
3. Move my body in a way I enjoy every day.
4. Try and make every day just a little bit healthier than the day before.
5. Be a better friend.
6. Make sure the people I love, know that I love them.